Kathy Kern Ross
(937) 399-4215, ext. 15
- Promotional pricing is available for first time applicants only.
- All Applicants must be approved by the S.C.C. Board of Directors.
- All applicants are required to have two sponsors.
- Classifications are based upon the age of the eldest member.
- A resident membership is defined by an individual who maintains a residence within 25 miles of the club, shortest distance to be measured by Map Quest or a similar internet based site.
- Additional fees include a quarterly food minimum and a monthly capital fund fee.
- Non-Resident information and pricing available
- Family golf membership prices are based on one golfer.
- Additional golfing member & junior golfing member pricing is available annually.
- Annual charges are available for locker/shoecare and/or bagslot.